Dhow Cruise Dinner - Creek
Good for Couples
24 Hours Confirmation
What to expect
- 90 Minutes dhow cruise to Bur Dubai and Deira creek area
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- International buffet dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck
- Separate Washroom facilities for men and women
Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek is an evening activity that allows visitors to experience the traditional charm and beauty of Dubai's historic creek district. The activity takes place aboard a traditional wooden dhow boat, which is a type of vessel that has been used for centuries in the region for transportation and trading. As soon as visitors board the dhow, they are treated to a sumptuous dinner buffet featuring a variety of international and local dishes. The dinner is accompanied by live entertainment, such as music and dance performances, which add to the festive atmosphere. One of the standout features of the Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek experience is the breathtaking views of the city that it offers. The dhow boat glides gently along the creek, passing by some of Dubai's most iconic landmarks, such as the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Creek Tower, and the Heritage Village. The views are particularly spectacular at night, when the city is illuminated by a dazzling array of lights. Another unique aspect of the Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek experience is the opportunity to learn about the history and culture of Dubai. The dhow boat captain provides a narrated tour of the city, highlighting the history and significance of the various landmarks and neighborhoods along the way. Overall, the Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek experience is a memorable and enjoyable one for visitors of all ages. It provides a taste of traditional Dubai, combined with delicious food and live entertainment, all set against the stunning backdrop of the city's iconic skyline. Whether you're a history buff or just looking for a relaxing and enjoyable evening out, the Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek experience is a must-do activity in Dubai
Things to note
- Smoking is permitted at the upper deck.
- 120 minutes of cruising in Dubai Creek.
- The cruise departs at 8:30 pm. If the option without transfer is chosen, guests are expected to arrive at the location 30 minutes before departure time.
- No refunds will be given for partially used services.
- If a guest fails to arrive at the designated time specified in the tour itinerary, the service provider has the right to charge a full no-show fee.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, live music and alcoholic beverages will not be available.
- 8:00pm board the dhow cruise
- 8:30pm cruise departs
- 2-hour sail along Dubai Creek
- Buffet dinner onboard
- 10:30 arrive at dock
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 3 years old will be considered infants and do not need to pay for entry.
- Children aged 3 to 10 years old will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children over 10 years old will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- You will receive the ticket/voucher within 1 hour after placing the order.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Al Seef Dubai, opposite British Consulate, Dubai Creek, Bur Dubai
- 08:00 PM for Dhow Cruise Dinner
Also included in these Trip Stories
Birthday Celebrations with an Old World Charm in Dubai
By Ruzzele Capilit
Bright Lights and Dubai Skies
By Nitinn sharma
Luxurious Getaway at Affordable price-HABIBI Come to Dubai!!!
By Ayushi Jaiswal J
Review & Add to Cart