Good for Couples
Confirmation in 24 Hours
- A 90-minute dhow cruise to Bur Dubai and the Deira Creek area.
- Welcome drinks, water, tea, and coffee.
- International buffet dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Access to a fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck.
- Separate washroom facilities for men and women.
1. Sumptuous dinner buffet, featuring an array of international and local culinary delights.
2. Live entertainment and stunning views of iconic landmarks.
3. A captivating narrative of Dubai's history and culture.
Step aboard the Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek for an enchanting evening in the heart of Dubai's historic creek district. Enjoy a delectable dinner buffet, and live entertainment.
What truly sets this experience apart is the mesmerising cityscape that unfolds before your eyes. The dhow gently glides along the creek, revealing Dubai's iconic landmarks in all their illuminated glory. The Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek Tower, and the Heritage Village all take centre stage in this dazzling night-time performance.
You also get to learn about Dubai's history as you glide along the creek. This captivating experience combines tradition, cuisine, and entertainment against the backdrop of Dubai's skyline, making it a must-do in the city.
- Smoking is permitted at the upper deck.
- 120 minutes of cruising in Dubai Creek.
- The cruise departs at 8:30 p.m. If the option without transfer is chosen, guests are expected to arrive at the location 30 minutes before departure time.
- No refunds will be given for partially used services.
- If a guest fails to arrive at the designated time specified in the tour itinerary, the service provider has the right to charge a full no-show fee.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, live music and alcoholic beverages will not be available.
- 8:00pm board the dhow cruise
- 8:30pm cruise departs
- 2-hour sail along Dubai Creek
- Buffet dinner onboard
- 10:30 arrive at dock
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- Children under 3 years will be considered infants and do not need to pay for entry.
- Children aged 3 to 10 years old will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children over 10 years will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 48 hours prior to participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Al Seef Dubai, Opposite British Consulate, Dubai Creek, Bur Dubai
- 08:00 PM for Dhow Cruise Dinner