Dhow Cruise Dinner - Marina
Good for Couples
- 90 minutes Cruising in Dubai Marina, Yacht Club, Marina Towers.
- International 5-Star buffet with Veg & Non-Veg dishes.
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- Tanura Dance by a professional artist.
- Soft Background Music.
- 90 minutes of cruising in Dubai Marina, Yacht Club and Marina Tower.
- The cruise departs at 8:30 pm, guests are expected to arrive at the location 30 minutes before departure time.
- Smoking is permitted at the upper deck.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- No refunds will be given for partially used services.
- If a guest fails to arrive at the designated time specified in the tour itinerary, the service provider has the right to charge a full no-show fee.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, live music and alcoholic beverages will not be available.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- Children under 3 years old will be considered infants and do not need to pay for entry.
- Children aged 3 to 10 years old will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children over 10 years old will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 48 hours prior to participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Dhow Cruise Marina, Behind Signature Hotel Apartments & Spa (Previously known Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa Marina West)
- 9:00pm for Dhow Cruise Dinner Itinerary: 8:30pm meet up at the location The cruise departs at 9:00PM Sail along Dubai Marina Buffet dinner onboard Live tanoura show 11:00pm dock at Dubai Marina