Dhukhan West Coast Half Day Tour
- 4 Hours
- Good for Groups
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Located nearby to Dukhan on the west coast of Qatar, Zekreet is an exciting beach destination and is a popular spot for weekend campers as well as water sport enthusiasts. The film city is a contemporary recreation of an antique Arabic village nestled behind a canyon in the desert of the Zekreet peninsula. The Film City is located in one of Qatar’s truly fantastic sites that is entirely deserted. The visitors really feel as if they may have stepped into one of the ghost towns in the American west; with anomalous palm trees, rather than tumbleweeds afford a visual treat in the never-ending arid landscape. Richard Serra’s new sculpture – ‘East-West/West-East’. You might occasionally spot Oryx during this tour. The west coast of Qatar is rich in oil, whereas the North West is known for its natural gas. You will also be able to see some of the oldest oil wells in Qatar.
Things to note
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local operator at least 48 hours before departure.
- You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Policies and Key info
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- After booking you will receive the local partner's contact details to confirm the timings of the tour
Review and Confirm