Good for Families
- Dubai Mall Aquarium tickets (depends on the option selected)
- A view of Underwater Zoo Aquarium
1. Chance to see the world's largest collection of tiger sharks.
2. A walk through a 48-metre-long glass tunnel.
3. Virtual reality adventures and glass-bottom boat tours.
Pretty close to Burj Khalifa and located inside The Dubai Mall, this Aquarium is certainly a must-visit. You'll encounter thousands of aquatic creatures, including penguins, stingrays, and the world's largest collection of tiger sharks. The Underwater Zoo boasts three ecological zones with a wide variety of animals, from fish and otters to King Croc, a massive 40-year-old, 750kg giant crocodile.
It is best for families as there are several virtual reality adventures, a simulator submarine ride, and glass-bottom boat tours. Buy the tickets now and get ready to hop on this aquatic adventure!
- Admission is free for children aged 0-1.
- Pregnant women and children aged 0-2 are not allowed in the Glass Bottom Boat.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- Children under 2 years old are considered infants and do not need to pay for entry.
- Children aged 2 to 15 must be accompanied by a paying and participating adult.
- Children over 15 years old will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 48 hours prior to participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Ground Floor, The Dubai Mall, Financial Centre Road, Dubai
- Monday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM Tuesday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM Wednesday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM Thursday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM Friday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM Saturday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM/li> Sunday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM