- 5 - 6 Hours
- Good for Families
- 24 Hours Confirmation
What to expect
- Pick up and drop off from your designated location or hotels within Dubai.
- English-speaking safari guide.
- Dune bashing.
- Camel riding.
- Entertainment at the campsite (tanoura show, fire dancing, belly dancing).
- Henna painting and traditional Arabic dress photo opportunity.
- BBQ dinner buffet with unlimited soft drinks.
Desert Safari is a popular activity in Dubai that allows visitors to explore the beautiful desert landscape surrounding the city. There are a variety of desert safari options available, ranging from leisurely sightseeing tours to more adrenaline-fueled adventures. One of the most popular ways to experience the desert is through a 4x4 desert safari tour. These tours typically involve a drive through the desert in a rugged, off-road vehicle, allowing visitors to see the desert's rugged beauty up close. The tour may include stops at various points of interest, such as camel farms, dune bashing (riding over sand dunes in a 4x4), and sandboarding (riding down sand dunes on a board). Another popular desert safari option is a camel ride. These tours allow visitors to explore the desert on the back of a camel, getting a feel for what life was like for traders and nomads in the region. Camel rides may be combined with other activities, such as a desert picnic or a visit to a traditional Bedouin camp. For those looking for a more laid-back desert experience, there are also sunset and evening desert safaris available. These tours typically involve a leisurely drive through the desert as the sun sets, followed by a traditional Arabic BBQ dinner under the stars. Overall, desert safari is a must-do activity for anyone visiting Dubai. Whether you're looking for an adrenaline-filled adventure or a relaxing evening in the desert, there's a safari option to suit every taste. The beautiful desert landscape and unique cultural experiences make for a truly memorable experience.
Things to note
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or individuals with back pain.
- The 20 minutes Quad Bike ride and 20 minutes Dune Buggy ride are available separately and are not included in this package.
- The activity of dune bashing can be rough, for safety reasons we advise that children under 2 years old, pregnant women or elderly individuals should not participate in this activity.
- Infant seats are not available for dune bashing.
- The jeep for this tour can hold up to six people. If you book for a group of six, you will have the jeep to yourselves.
- You will receive a voucher confirmation after booking this attraction.
- Hotel pick-up timing is between 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- An operator will confirm your pick-up time in advance.
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route as this is a shared transfer.
- The pick-up and drop-off times for shared transfers may be adjusted by 30-60 minutes based on traffic conditions and your location.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, live music, belly dancing and alcoholic beverages will not be available.
- 03:00PM - 03:30PM hotel pick up by 4x4 Land Cruiser
- 4:30pm arrive at souvenir shop
- 5:00pm enter the desert
- 5:30pm dune bashing
- 6:30pm stop to view sunset, depart for desert camp
- 7:00pm arrive at camp (Desert camp activities: camel riding, henna painting, belly dance and tanoura show, shisha etc)
- 8:00pm BBQ dinner
- 9:00pm end of activity, depart for hotel
- 9:30pm-10:00pm drop off at hotel
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 4 years old will be considered infants and do not need to pay for entry.
- Children aged 4 to 12 years old will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children over 12 years old will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Al Aweer Desert, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Pick Up Timing: 03:00PM - 03:30PM
Also included in these Touristors
Also included in these Trip Stories
72 Hours of Fun (3 Days Itinerary)
By Natasha Moyo
Laid back in Dubai
By Abdalla A
Time for a girls trip
By Christeena Ann
Dubai 3 days
By Firstname Lastname
Follow me to Dubai
By Ruzzele Capilit
Ultimate Dubai Tour
By Rupal Rupal
Image blog test
By Nikunj Patel S
By Firstname Lastname
The Spectacular Three Day Journey to Dubai!
By Kaveri Lastname
dubai tour 2023
By Kaveri Lastname
My Magical Trip to Dubai
By Priya N
Explore The Adventurous side Dubai in 4 Days
By Soumil Agarwal
Bright Lights and Dubai Skies
By Nitinn sharma
3 Days of Fun and Excitement in Dubai!
By Bipasha Banikya
Luxurious Getaway at Affordable price-HABIBI Come to Dubai!!!
By Ayushi Jaiswal J
Dubai uncovered: Exploring the gems of Dubai
By Aniruddh Khantwal
Discovering Dubai: An Eco-Friendly Journey!
By Ripudaman Bevli
Review and Confirm