- 1 - 2 Hours
- Good for Families
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Admission ticket to Dolphin Live Show
- Access to up-to-date marine mammal facility
- Perfect for people of all age groups
Dubai Dolphinarium is the first fully air-conditioned dolphinarium in the Middle East and offers non-stop family entertainment. Located in Bur Dubai's Creek Park, the 5,000 square meter facility features a state-of-the-art sound and light system and a 180-degree amphitheater with seating arranged around a saltwater pool. The main attraction at Dubai Dolphinarium is the 45-minute live dolphin and seal show, where bottlenose dolphins and fur seals display their intelligence and interact with the audience and trainers. This is a great opportunity to learn more about these incredible marine animals and get up close to them. The dolphin and seal show is suitable for all ages and features the dolphins performing a variety of tricks and stunts, such as juggling balls, singing, painting, and jumping through hoops. In addition to the show, visitors can also participate in the Dolphin Meet and Greet, Up-close & Personal with Dolphins, and Majestic Dolphin Swim sessions, which allow for more intimate encounters with the dolphins. Another option available with a ticket upgrade is the Creek Park Bird Show, the first of its kind in the UAE. Dubai Dolphinarium is a must-see attraction for anyone looking for a fun and educational experience in Dubai.
Things to note
- This voucher is only valid for booking attraction entrance. It is mandatory to download the ticket from the Booking Admin Panel and bring a physical copy of the ticket when visiting the attraction.
- Entry fee for tourists will be 5 AED (Ticket) and for UAE residents entry fee will be 30 AED (NOL card), this charge is made by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable.
- Dolphinarium reserves the right to refuse entry and to eject individual for reason of inappropriate behavior without refund or explanation.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- In case of sharing transfers, the seating arrangement is as per availability and arranged by the guide at the time of boarding.
- Sharing transfers is available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- No refunds will be given for partially used services. If a guest fails to arrive at the designated time specified in the tour itinerary, the service provider has the right to charge a full no-show fee.
- The service provider is not liable if any aspect of the attraction is unavailable due to technical issues or weather conditions.
- Pick-up/drop-off timing for shared transfers may be adjusted by 30-60 minutes based on traffic and location.
- Guests must bring a printed copy of the ticket to be presented at the entrance.
- Guests should arrive 45 minutes before the show begins.
- Seating is subject to availability, if the show is full, guests will be asked to attend the next available time slot.
- Ticket purchase is valid only for show issued and NO REFUND/NO TRANSFER.
- Free seating on regular seats may be applied during holidays.
- Child age is 2-12 years. Under 2 years is free of charge
- Dubai Dolphinarium General Terms and Conditions apply.
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 4 years old will be considered infants and do not need to pay for entry.
- Children aged 4 to 12 years old will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children over 12 years old will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Riyadh Street, Inside the Creek Park Gate 1 - Dubai Dolphinarium Building - Dubai
- Monday - Saturday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm Sunday: Closed
Also included in these Trip Stories
Bright Lights and Dubai Skies
By Nitinn sharma
Discovering Dubai: A Family Travel Experience
By Niharika Gupta
Review and Confirm