Dubai Ice Rink
- 2 Hours
- Good for Groups
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Dubai Ice Rink Ticket(s)
The Dubai Ice Rink is an indoor ice skating rink located in The Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping centers in Dubai. The rink provides visitors with the opportunity to skate on real ice, regardless of the outdoor temperature. It's a great place to spend some time with family and friends, or to enjoy some exercise and learn a new skill. The rink is typically open all year round, but the hours of operation may vary depending on the season and holiday schedule. Skate rental and ice skate sharpening services are available on-site. The rink also offers skating lessons for children and adults, both private and group classes, taught by experienced instructors. The rink also offers a great place to take pictures, so make sure to bring a camera to capture all the beautiful moments. The Dubai Ice Rink price will vary depending on factors such as the time of day, the day of the week, and whether you are an adult or a child. Typically, the rink offers different prices for different time slots, such as peak hours and off-peak hours, with lower prices during off-peak hours. For Dubai Ice Rink tickets, visitors can choose the specific time slot they would like to skate, which can vary depending on the day of the week and the time of day. They can also choose between different types of tickets, such as adult or child tickets, or group tickets. Additionally, some package deals and offers may also include skate rental or classes.
Things to note
- This voucher only confirms your booking, you need to download the actual ticket separately from the admin panel, and carry the ticket separately.
- Children need to be 120 cm and above in height to use Icebykes or eBykes.
- Lockers are available for customers skating on that session with extra charges.
- Safety helmets for children under 1 meter are free of charge.
- Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You are required to carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket to gain an entry at the Dubai Ice Rink.
- Children must always be accompanied by an Adult or a Guardian during the tour or attraction visit.
- Children travelling alone may not be allowed for safety reasons, and should follow the child policy.
- Guests should wear comfortable warm clothing, thick socks and gloves. For the use of IceBykes or eBykes, tight pants and fully enclosed sports shoes are required, and long or hanging clothing is not allowed.
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed to participate in this activity.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- Pick-up/drop-off timing for shared transfers may be adjusted by 30-60 minutes based on traffic and location.
- Terms and Conditions:
- Guests are required to bring a printed copy of the ticket to the entrance to gain entry.
- The Dubai Ice Rink may change its hours of operation or close temporarily for refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or special events and may be discounted without notice and without liability to the owner.
- Re-admission to the rink is not allowed.
- Tickets holders may be refused entry if, in the staff's reasonable opinion, they may pose a risk to the safety of other guests, affect the enjoyment of others or the normal operation of the rink. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- All persons entering the venue must abide by the management's rules and regulations.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Guests should wear clothing that fully covers the legs and closed shoes, avoid long, hanging/trailing clothes, skirts or shorts.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult or guardian during the tour or attraction visit.
- Children traveling alone may be denied entry for safety concerns and should follow the child policy at all times.
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 24 hours prior to tour departure
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of tour departure will incur a 100% charge
- Refunds, if applicable, will be returned to the customer's account within 7-14 business days.
- Children under 3 years old will be considered infants and do not need to pay for entry.
- Children aged 3 to 10 years old will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children over 10 years old will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Financial Center Rd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai
- Peak - Everyday: 10:15 AM – 11:45 AM, 12:15 PM – 01:45 PM, 02:15 PM - 03:45 PM, 04:15 PM - 05:45 PM. Peak - Monday to Thursday: 04:15 PM - 07:45 PM, 08:15 PM - 09:45 PM, 10:15 PM - 11:45 PM. DJ Night - Friday to Sunday: 06:15 PM - 07:45 PM, 08:15 PM - 0
Also included in these Touristors
Also included in these Trip Stories
72 Hours of Fun (3 Days Itinerary)
By Natasha Moyo
Laid back in Dubai
By Abdalla A
Chasing dreams in Dubai
By Meghana Petkar
Dubai Mall & Its Unseen Wonders
By chehel domadia
Habibi, Come to Dubai!
By Gaurav Gautam Gautam
Review and Confirm