Dubai Metro & Bus NOL Card
Good for Solo Traveller
Silver NOL Card
What to expect
- AED 19 (US$ 5) balance, good for a single-day journey
The NOL Card is a contactless smart card used for payment on the Dubai Metro and bus systems, it's the standard mode of payment for public transportation in Dubai. The NOL card can be used for both single trips and for multi-trip packages on the metro and bus systems, it can also be used for other modes of transportations like water buses and trams. The Silver NOL card is for frequent travelers, it's rechargeable and can be used multiple times, it offers discounts on fares, and it's valid for a period of five years, this card is great for people who use public transportation regularly. You can also top up the NOL card with credit, and you can check the balance on the card using the card reader machines or the RTA website. The NOL card can be used on both the metro and bus system in Dubai, making it easy for you to switch between the two modes of transportation, making it a great way to explore the city. The NOL card is also accepted on the Dubai Tram, Water Bus, and on the feeder buses, which are complimentary with the metro system and buses. This makes the NOL card an all-in-one payment solution for all the public.
Things to note
- Tickets cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- To use the card, you must keep a balance of AED 7.50 (US$ 2) on it. You can top up your NOL card at any Metro station or select bus stops throughout the city.
- To avoid fines when traveling by Dubai Metro and Dubai Bus, you must use your NOL card to Check-in by tapping at any check-in gates/check-in points as you board the train or bus, and Check-out as you depart.
- The cost of your trip/journey will be calculated automatically by the gate based on the number of zones you have passed.
- The Silver NOL card cannot be used to enter the Dubai Metro's Gold Class cabins.
Policies and Key info
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- You will receive the ticket/voucher within 1 hour after placing the order.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- kitmytrip Store, Arrival Area (Outside of the customs exit), Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 & Terminal 3
- Saturday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 (Midnight) Sunday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 (Midnight) Monday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 (Midnight) Tuesday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 (Midnight) Wednesday: 05:00 AM – 12:00 (Midnight) Thursday: 05:00 AM – 01:00 AM (Next day) Friday: 10:00 AM – 01:
Also included in these Trip Stories
All in one at Dubai Mall
By Ruzzele Capilit
Discovering Dubai: An Eco-Friendly Journey!
By Ripudaman Bevli
Discovering Dubai: A Family Travel Experience
By Niharika Gupta
Review & Add to Cart