Grand Bike Tour of London
3 Hours 30 Mins
Good for Groups
24 Hours Confirmation
- Local guide
- Bike hire, helmet, bike lights
- Rain poncho if necessary
- 20-minute break at Covent Garden
- Capture the moments with your camera!
- The Grand Tour covers a distance of 7.5 miles (approximately 12.5 kilometers).
- The ride's difficulty level is rated as EASY, with no uphill climbs.
- Please note that children under 8 years old are not allowed to participate in this tour. Children aged 8 to 17 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Ensure you're at the specified departure point on time as indicated.
- Occasionally, the Company may need to cancel a tour due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Take responsibility for your personal belongings and ensure their safety throughout the tour.
- If the tickets are cancelled after booking, 100% charges will be applied.
- This attraction has a strict no cancellation policy and cancellation or refund requests will not be accepted.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Waterloo Station, Waterloo Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8SW, UK
- The tour starts at 10.30am and finishes at 2.00pm Duration: 3.5 hours including a 20-minute break