Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
- 4 Hours
- Good for Families
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Date Market (Stopover)
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque (Stopover)
- Heritage Village
- Souk Market
- Drop off at your Hotel
Explore the fascinating capital of the United Arab Emirates on a half-day city tour that provides a distinct and true glimpse of Abu Dhabi's main sights. Specially tailored for tourists visiting for the first time or those with a tight schedule, our guided tour promises to give a comprehensive understanding of the city and its unique character. This includes the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is the largest mosque in the country and one of the largest in the world. This mosque is known for its architectural and cultural significance, with 82 domes and four minarets. Tourists will also have a chance to visit the Emirates Palace Hotel, which is a 7-star hotel known for its opulent architecture and grandeur. Also, it may include other stops such as the Emirates Palace Hotel, the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, and the Corniche, a seaside promenade. Another stop on the tour could be the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, which is an open-air museum that depicts the traditional way of life in the emirate before the discovery of oil. Visitors can see exhibits of traditional Bedouin houses, a market, and various workshops that demonstrate various traditional crafts. Additionally the tour could include a visit to Yas Island, and the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi. These tours are usually full day tours and can be a great way to explore the country's capital and its main attractions.
Things to note
- You will receive an initial confirmation email for your booking
- Tickets/vouchers will be sent to you 24 hours before your tour date
- If you do not receive any emails from us, please check your spam folder and notify us via email.
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 3 years old will be considered infants and will be admitted for free.
- Children aged 3-10 years will be classified as a child and charged the child rate
- Children above 10 years old will be considered as an adult and charged the adult rate
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Pick Up: Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Abu Dhabi)
- Between 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Also included in these Trip Stories
My Magical Trip to Dubai
By Priya N
Review and Confirm