Harry Potter Bus Tour of London
1 - 3 Hours
Good for Groups
24 Hours Confirmation
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Kindly arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour departure.
- The nearest underground station is Kings Cross St Pancras.
- Look for the guide near the steps leading to the car park in front of St Pancras Renaissance Hotel.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tour concludes at Kings Cross Station (Euston Road, London, Greater London N1 9AL).
- If the tickets are cancelled after booking, 100% charges will be applied.
- This attraction has a strict no cancellation policy and cancellation or refund requests will not be accepted.
- Children under 2 will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 15 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 16 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours after the booking has been placed.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- St Pancras Renaissance Hotel / St Pancras Rail station, London, United Kingdom
- 10:30 AM