Hot Air Balloon Dubai
40 - 70 Minutes
Good for Groups
24 Hours Confirmation
What to expect
- Pick up from your Hotel (If Sharing transfer option is selected)
- +/- 60 Minutes Balloon Ride depending on wind speed and directions (Sunrise Tour).
- Welcome tea/coffee / soft drinks at the meeting point in Skydive Desert Margham
- Gourmet Breakfast - In the desert after the landing (If Deluxe / Adventure option is selected)
- In-flight snacks (Will be provided during flight)
- 5 Star Standard Breakfast Box after landing at Skydive Desert Campus (Margham)
- Flying certificate signed by the pilot after the landing (Will be sent through email)
- Group photo with Pilot
- Photography with the Falcon and the Falcon Show on the ground (If Deluxe / Adventure option is selected)
- Camel Ride (If Deluxe / Adventure option is selected)
- Desert Safari with Quad Biking and Horse Riding (If Adventure option is selected)
- Free WiFi service during flight onboard
- Drop off at your Hotel (If Sharing transfer option is selected)
The hot air balloon experience in Dubai is a thrilling and memorable way to see the city from a different perspective. As you rise into the sky, you'll be able to take in the breathtaking views of the desert landscape and the bustling city below. The ride itself is smooth and peaceful, with the only sounds being the gentle flicker of the flame and the occasional burst of hot air to keep the balloon afloat. One of the best times to go on a hot air balloon ride in Dubai is at sunrise, when the skies are clear and the air is cool. As the sun rises, you'll be able to see the city come to life below you and watch as the golden rays of sunlight cast a warm glow over the landscape. The views from the balloon are simply stunning, and you'll be able to see for miles in every direction. The hot air balloon experience in Dubai is suitable for people of all ages, and the ride is generally very safe. The balloon is operated by a team of experienced pilots and crew members who will ensure that you have a smooth and enjoyable journey. Before the ride, you'll receive a briefing on safety procedures and will be given all the necessary equipment, including a life jacket and headphones to wear during the flight. During the ride, you'll have the opportunity to take some amazing photos and capture the beauty of the desert and city below. Many people choose to bring a camera or smartphone along to take pictures of the breathtaking views. You may even spot some of the city's iconic landmarks, such as the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, or the Palm Jumeirah, a man-made island in the shape of a palm tree. After the hot air balloon ride, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious breakfast at a local restaurant or café. This is a great way to end the experience, as you can sit back and relax while you reminisce about your amazing journey in the sky.
Things to note
- A copy of passport, Emirates ID, or UAE driving license is mandatory (guests without valid ID will not be permitted to fly).
- Guests must provide their name, age, weight, hotel name, telephone number, room number, and personal email address.
- Guests should also provide their UAE local mobile number or international WhatsApp number, as well as the emergency contact number of the tour operator or DMC.
- Passengers who weigh over 120 kilograms will be charged twice the regular ticket price.
- Passenger pick-up times range from 3 AM to 5 AM, depending on the sunrise time and hotel location.
- Passengers are prohibited from carrying the following items: guns, lighters, professional zoom cameras, luggage bags, alcohol, and knives.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- There will be free Pick up and Drop off from hotel in Sharjah / Ajman City for minimum 6 pax (applicable for Deluxe and Premium Ride)
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- Pick-up/drop-off timing for shared transfers may be adjusted by 30-60 minutes based on traffic and location.
- This tour is strictly not recommended for:
- Pregnant ladies more than 3 Months
- Kids below 5 years of age
- Adults above 70 years of age
- Any person who has Serious Heart problem / serious knee back pain
- Any person who has undergone a major surgery during last 6 months
- Any person who injured or fractured his / her arm or leg recently
- Any guest with severe backache or neck pain or injury
- Persons suffering with height phobia not recommended
- Disabilities covering the following are not allowed for flying:
- Mental or emotional disabilities
- Physical impairments covering disabilities.
- Important Information:
- Tour Date will be subject to availability.
- Special Note:
- Pick up & Drop off sharing basis only (Dubai Marina Mall, Burjuman Mall, Deira City Centre & Dubai Outlet Mall)
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 96 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 96 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old will be considered children and will be charged the child rate.
- Children over 11 years old will be considered adults and will be charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- You will receive the ticket/voucher within 1 hour after placing the order.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Sky Dive Desert Drop Zone, Margham, Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Also included in these Trip Stories
An Exquisite 4-Day Escape to the Luxurious City of Dubai
By Ankur Malhotra
My Magical Trip to Dubai
By Priya N
Dubai uncovered: Exploring the gems of Dubai
By Aniruddh Khantwal
Review & Add to Cart