Kayak Guided Tour
Good for Groups
What to expect
- Life jacket
- A service of a guide
- Drinking water bottles, fruit salad
- A place to wash when finish
- Environmental fee
Kayaking in Abu Dhabi is a popular activity that allows visitors and residents to explore the diverse and beautiful waterways of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is home to a number of kayak-friendly bodies of water, including Abu Dhabi mangrove forests, lagoons, and coastal areas. Kayakers can explore the natural beauty of the area, including its varied wildlife, and also can spot many marine animals like dolphins, and take in the local culture. The inclusion of kayaking in a tour package can vary, but typically, it will include the use of a kayak and necessary gear such as paddles and life jackets. It also may include a guide who will provide instruction on kayaking techniques and safety, as well as information about the area being paddled through. The Eastern Mangroves in Abu Dhabi is one of the most popular kayaking destination in UAE, it's a protected nature reserve that features a network of waterways and mangrove forests. Kayakers can explore the natural beauty of the area and also spot diverse wildlife like birds, fish, and crustaceans.
Things to note
- This trip is happening around Eastern Mangrove National Park, Abu Dhabi (back side of Anantara Hotel).
- Checking in desk will be at the front of BOA Steakhouse in the eastern mangrove promenade.
- Duration is 2 hours for the guided tour where you will enjoy the mangrove scenery and marine life of the national park.
- Please be prepared with appropriate water activity clothing as you will get soaked and you must bring your own towel.
- There are designated boxes to secure your belongings.
- Mobile phone, camera, gadget might get dropped in water, we encourage you to take pictures as this is a unique experience however you have to be responsible or bring a waterproof case along with you.
- Public toilets are available in the general outlet areas at the promenade, and we have portable pop-up changing tents and fresh water to rinse off in our prep area.
- Please ensure that you are there minimum 15 minutes before your time schedule for the preparation and briefing.
- The trip might be changed or cancelled due to weather conditions or safety measures.
- For your safety, kindly ensure that you are in compliance with the guiding team instructions at all times.
Policies and Key info
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 3 years old will be considered infants.
- Children aged 3 to 12 will be considered children and will be charged the child rate.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Eastern Mangrove National Park, Abu Dhabi (back side of Anantara Hotel)
- Starts at 06:30 AM (As per the time slot selected)
Review & Add to Cart