Loire Valley Castles and Wine Tasting Day Trip from Paris
Good for Groups
- Entrance ticket to Château de Chambord
- Entrance and guided tour of Château de Chenonceau
- Lunch and wine tasting at a Château
- English-speaking tour guide
- Group sizes of 25 people or less during guided sections of the tour
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask throughout the tour, please make sure to bring your own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied
- Please note that, due to the pandemic, the wine tasting at Cave des Dômes is suspended until further notice
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Gratuities for guides providing excellent service are appreciated but never obligatory
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Please inform us in advance of the tour of any special dietary requirements
- Please note that lunch might take place at a different location depending on venue availability
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 48 hours prior to participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- 1ter Place Denfert-Rochereau, 75014 Paris, France
- Available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday Meeting Time: 07:15 AM Departure Time: 07:30 AM