Louvre Abu Dhabi
Good for Groups
Louvre Museum Day Pass
What to expect
- Standard Admission
The Louvre Abu Dhabi, an extension of the famous museum in Paris, is a must-see destination in Abu Dhabi. Its iconic dome, designed by French architect Jean Nouvel, is a beautiful sight both during the day and at night when it is illuminated. The graceful architecture of the dome's roof and fine detailing is inspired by Abu Dhabi's palm trees and creates a stunning silhouette in the evening sky. Inside the museum, you will find a diverse collection of art and artefacts ranging from ancient times to the present day. The Louvre Abu Dhabi celebrates diversity and cultural exchange, and features contemporary and prehistoric pieces, including a tribute to Arabic culture with 'Page from a Polier Album: Entertainments in a Harem' by Mohammed Ali and the stunning 'The Fountain of Light' by Ai Wei Wei, made up of 32,400 glass crystals exclusively for the Abu Dhabi museum. As the Arabian world's first universal museum, the Louvre Abu Dhabi offers an enriching cultural learning experience for all who visit. Don't forget to stop by in the evening to see the dome illuminated, and be sure to take your time exploring the galleries and immersing yourself in the realm of civilization, unity, and architectural majesty.
Things to note
- Please carry valid Id proof/Passport along with you.
- Senior citizen's tickets are complimentary for locals and residents of UAE only. They can book the tickets directly at the counter free of charge but needs to present valid ID proof for age above 60 years.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available.
- Last entry 30 Minutes prior to closing time.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed on Mondays.
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 18 years will be considered as child and entry will be free of cost.
- Children age 18 and above will be considered as adult and charged adult rate
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Saadiyat Island - Abu Dhabi
- - Monday - Closed
- Tuesday to Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
- Friday to Sunday: 10:00 AM - 08:30 PM
Last entry 30 Minutes prior to closing time.
Also included in these Trip Stories
My Solo Abu Dhabi 12 Hours Transit Adventure
By Arsalan Patel
Lets Make Memories Together: 4-Day Abu Dhabi Family Trip
By Arsalan Patel
Review & Add to Cart