Louvre Abu Dhabi
Good for Groups
Louvre Museum Day Pass
- Louvre Museum Day Pass
- Access to the museum galleries, temporary exhibitions, Children’s museum, outdoor plazas underneath the dome, and museum boutique.
1. Admire Jean Nouvel's masterful dome design, drawing inspiration from Abu Dhabi's palm trees.
2. Discover a diverse collection of artifacts, ranging from antiquity to modern-day masterpieces.
3. Engage with 'Page from a Polier Album' and 'The Fountain of Light,' celebrating Arabic culture and contemporary creativity.
4. Immerse yourself in an enriching cross-cultural learning journey, unique to the Arabian world's inaugural universal museum.
5. Experience the dome's enchanting illumination during evening visits, casting a captivating glow over the skyline.
The Louvre Abu Dhabi, an extension of the famous museum in Paris, is a must-see destination in Abu Dhabi. Its iconic dome, designed by French architect Jean Nouvel, is a beautiful sight both during the day and at night when it is illuminated. The graceful architecture of the dome's roof and fine detailing is inspired by Abu Dhabi's palm trees and creates a stunning silhouette in the evening sky. Inside the museum, you will find a diverse collection of art and artefacts ranging from ancient times to the present day.
The Louvre Abu Dhabi celebrates diversity and cultural exchange and features contemporary and prehistoric pieces, including a tribute to Arabic culture with 'Page from a Polier Album: Entertainments in a Harem' by Mohammed Ali and the stunning 'The Fountain of Light' by Ai Wei Wei, made up of 32,400 glass crystals exclusively for the Abu Dhabi museum. As the Arabian world's first universal museum, the Louvre Abu Dhabi offers an enriching cultural learning experience for all who visit. Don't forget to stop by in the evening to see the dome illuminated, and be sure to take your time exploring the galleries and immersing yourself in the realm of civilization, unity, and architectural majesty.
- Please carry valid Id proof/Passport along with you.
- Senior citizen's tickets are complimentary for locals and residents of UAE only. They can book the tickets directly at the counter free of charge but needs to present valid ID proof for age above 60 years.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available.
- Last entry 30 Minutes prior to closing time.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed on Mondays.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- Children under 18 years will be considered as child and entry will be free of cost.
- Children age 18 and above will be considered as adult and charged adult rate
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 48 hours prior to participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Saadiyat Island - Abu Dhabi
- - Monday - Closed
- Tuesday to Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
- Friday to Sunday: 10:00 AM - 08:30 PM
Last entry 30 Minutes prior to closing time.