Madame Tussauds Dubai
Good for Groups
What to expect
- Admission Ticket to Madame Tussauds
- Digi Pass
Madame Tussauds Dubai is a world-renowned wax museum located in the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. It is a popular destination for visitors of all ages, offering the chance to take pictures with and get up close to life-size, realistic wax figures of celebrities and historical figures. The museum features figures from various fields, including entertainment, sports, and politics, and offers interactive exhibits and special effects to enhance the visitor experience. In addition to providing entertainment, Madame Tussauds Dubai also aims to educate and inform visitors about the significance of the figures on display. Whether you are a fan of music, movies, or history, there is something for everyone at Madame Tussauds Dubai.
Things to note
- Photo identification must be presented at the entrance
- Tickets are non-refundable and can only be used once
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Children aged 3 to 11 are considered children and children under 3 are free of charge.
- A DIGI pass is included with the ticket, allowing guests to take pictures at designated photo stations and download them through a provided link (as digital copies).
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and have free entry
- Children aged 3 to 11 are considered children and are charged the child rate
- Children over 12 years old are considered adults and are charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- You will receive the ticket/voucher within 1 hour after placing the order.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Madame Tussauds Dubai, Bluewaters - Bluewaters Mall - Bluewaters Island - Dubai
- Sunday to Thursday : 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM Friday & Saturday : 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Also included in these Trip Stories
My Magical Trip to Dubai
By Priya N
Review & Add to Cart