Madame Tussauds London
1 - 2 Hours
Good for Families
What to expect
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history! Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman. Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucas film, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
Things to note
- On occasion, especially due to extreme weather conditions, the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
- The tour of London is available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese (Brazilian) & Russian
- Relax aboard a vintage open-top London bus tour and see all the highlights of London
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise on the river Thames with a champagne tea
- Discover all of the city's secret thanks to an expert guide
Policies and Key info
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LR, United Kingdom
- Sunday: 12 – 8PM Monday: 12 – 8PM Tuesday: 12 – 8PM Wednesday: 12 – 8PM Thursday: 12 – 8PM Friday: 10AM – 8PM Saturday: 10AM – 8PM
Review & Add to Cart