Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck
- 1 Hour
- Good for Groups
- Instant Confirmation
Not available on selected date
What to expect
- Single entry to the Sands Skypark Observation Deck
- Admission to Digital Light Canvas and Sampan Boat Ride (Optional)
200m above ground level, the Marina Bay Sands Observatory stands tall among the clouds. Take a stroll along the huge observation deck and take in the picturesque skyline of the city below you. 57 levels high with a broad walkway, the Sky Park is the absolute perfect perspective at the summit of Marina Bay Sands. The Sky Park appears to be floating high in the sky on top of 3 hotel towers that are at the edge of the city's waterfront. See the Gardens by the Bay, Supertree Grove, and many other top attractions with a bird's eye view. Don't forget to take some souvenirs from the gift shop located at the sky deck for your friends and family. Prepare to be amazed as the sun sets down, painting the sky in hues of orange and red, and spend a romantic evening looking at the 360-degree view of Singapore.
Things to note
- There are times when the Observation Deck is closed for private events or commercial commitments.
- Sands Skypark Observation Deck is subject to inclement weather. If rain or lightning is present, then the Skypark Observation Deck may be closed.
- Only guests that have been up to the Skypark Observation Deck for less than one hour when it is closed are entitled to a refund. Management reserves the right to close the Skypark Observation Deck as they deem necessary
- Entry to the Skypark Observation Deck is subject to availability – wait time to enter will be based upon Observation Deck capacity
- Tickets are for single entry only. Only children under 2 years of age may enter without a ticket. Everyone else must have a ticket for admittance
- All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions, when entering the Skypark Observation Deck. Searches may be conducted on the guests on the premises or when they are leaving it
- Throwing any item over the edge of the Skypark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited. Any guest found contravening this condition will be subject to immediate removal from the premises and may be handed over to the Police
- Guests are not permitted to take luggage up to the Skypark Observation Deck. Luggage may be checked with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3. Checked luggage will be subject to physical or electronic security screening
- Guests who do not abide by the above rules may be denied entry to or escorted out of the premises
- Whenever a guest is not permitted to enter the premises or when a guest is escorted out for any reason stated in these conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket
- Guests must wear footwear – bare feet are not permitted
- Loitering on the Skypark Observation Deck is not permitted
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to both the Conditions of Entry of Marina Bay Sands and of the seller
- Smoking at the Skypark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited
Policies and Key info
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- Admission is free for children aged 0-1
- Child ticket: Age 2-12
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 Level 57. 10 Bayfront Ave Singapore 018956. Please proceed to the entrance at Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 Exterior
Also included in these Trip Stories
Girls Explore Sensational Singapore
By Christeena Ann
My Two Day Singapore Stopover
By Jonna Vyasulu
Family Vacay In Singapore
By Margret Fernandes
You might also like
Review and Confirm