4 - 5 Hours
Good for Families
- Entrance Ticket to Miracle Garden / Butterfly Garden (Based on pack selection)
- A Panoramic View of more than 45 Million flowers
Note: Attraction will be operational until 04 June, 2023 for this season.
The Dubai Miracle Garden is a stunning flower garden located in Dubailand, Dubai. It was first opened in 2013 and has since become one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city, attracting thousands of visitors each year. The garden boasts a wide variety of flowers, including roses, petunias, marigolds, and daisies. It features a wide range of creative floral displays, including colourful flowerbeds, arches, and even a flower-covered airplane and a flower clock. The main attraction of the garden is the Flower Tower, which is made up of over 45 million flowers arranged in a beautiful spiral pattern, that is over 150 feet tall and can be seen from afar. The garden also has a unique section that is dedicated to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and its heritage. Dubai Miracle Garden has specific timings during which it is open to the public. The timings may vary depending on the season. It's also worth noting that the Miracle Garden has a different schedule during Ramadan (the Islamic month of fasting), during this month it may open a bit later or close earlier. The garden is also a perfect place to take pictures, so make sure to bring a camera to capture all the beautiful colors. Also, the garden offers a good experience for all ages, children can enjoy the playgrounds and people of all ages can enjoy the peaceful scenery and the beautiful flowers.
The Dubai Miracle Garden has a dedicated section for the butterfly garden, where visitors can enjoy watching butterflies and other insects in a lush and colorful environment. Visitors can observe the life cycle of butterflies and learn about the different species of butterflies and their habits. This section is often a favorite among visitors, especially families with children, as they can witness the transformation of the butterfly and learn about their importance in the ecosystem. In a butterfly garden, you can expect to see a wide variety of butterfly species, including both local and exotic varieties. These gardens often feature plants that are known to attract butterflies, such as nectar-rich flowers and host plants that the butterflies lay their eggs on. The garden may also feature other types of pollinators, such as bees and hummingbirds.
- Please use proper passages, walkways and exits allocated for such use.
- Flower picking is not allowed.
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litter.
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Any instructions from security personnel should be followed immediately without argument.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- This is a booking voucher only so in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to carry the ticket separately.
- If the tickets are cancelled after booking, 100% charges will be applied.
- This attraction has a strict no cancellation policy and cancellation or refund requests will not be accepted.
- Children aged 5 to 11 years old will be considered children and will be charged the child rate.
- Children over 11 years old will be considered adults and will be charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- You will receive the ticket/voucher within 1 hour after placing the order.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Al Barsha South 3 - Dubai
- Sunday To Thursday - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Friday and Saturday - 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Follow me to Dubai
By Ruzzele Capilit
3 Days Tour in Dubai
By Ruzzele Capilit
The Best of Both Worlds: Exploring the Spectacular Cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi
By Mudra Keswani
My Magical Trip to Dubai
By Priya N
Dubai- Dream Itinerary and Best Experiences
By Yashita Sareen
Habibi, Come to Dubai!
By Gaurav Gautam Gautam
Luxurious Getaway at Affordable price-HABIBI Come to Dubai!!!
By Ayushi Jaiswal J
Discovering Dubai: An Eco-Friendly Journey!
By Ripudaman Bevli
From Blossoms to Dunes
By Ruzzele Capilit