Old City of London Guided Walking Tour
2 Hours 30 Mins
Good for Groups
24 Hours Confirmation
- 2.5 hour walking tour
- Live guide
You'll learn about the Roman settlements fortified by the wall built in 220 AD and still visible today. Relive scenes from The Da Vinci Code at the Temple Church, former headquarters to the Knights Templar. Move forward in time through to the Middle Ages when the iconic Tower of London rose over the City. Discuss the Great Fire of London in the shadow of the Monument, dedicated to its memory.
You'll discover the magnificent domed St. Paul’s Cathedral, wedding hall to Charles and Princess Diana in 1981 and stroll the River Thames and plan your route out of the City while learning about the famous Tower Bridge and more recent Millennium Bridge.
Explore the streets, squares, pubs, and secrets of London’s most historical district on this enlightening and entertaining excursion.
- Choose between a semi-private tour for up to 10 people or a fully private tour during checkout.
- The semi-private tour requires a minimum of 2 people for each option.
- Dress appropriately, as the tour operates regardless of weather conditions.
- This tour is not suitable for individuals with walking disabilities or wheelchair users.
- If the tickets are cancelled after booking, 100% charges will be applied.
- This attraction has a strict no cancellation policy and cancellation or refund requests will not be accepted.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Temple tube station, London WC2R 2PH, UK
- The semi-private tour departs daily at 10.00am The private tour departs daily at 10.00am and 1.30pm The tour will last around 2 and a half hours