Premium Desert Safari
Good for Groups
24 Hours Confirmation
What to expect
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Exploration of dunes in a 4x4 vehicle approx 30-40 Minutes.
- Sunset views with photographic opportunity
- Camel ride
- Henna tattooing
- Shisha smoking facility
- Falcon photography
- Traditional BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines.
- Entertainment shows: Belly dance & Tanura
- Unlimited refreshments
- Washroom facilities are separate for men and women
- Drop off at your Hotel
A Premium Desert Safari is a luxurious way to experience the desert landscape of Dubai. These safaris typically include VIP transportation in a luxury 4x4 vehicle, such as a Land Rover or a Mercedes, to take you deep into the desert. Once you arrive at the desert camp, you will be greeted with Arabic coffee and dates, the traditional welcome drink in the UAE. You will then have the opportunity to experience a variety of desert activities, such as sandboarding, camel riding, and henna painting. Some premium safari also offer quad biking for added adventure. The highlight of the Premium Desert Safari in Dubai is the traditional Bedouin-style dinner, often served under the stars, with live entertainment such as belly dance performances. Depending on the tour you choose, you might also enjoy VIP areas with private seating, luxurious furniture, and even air conditioning, which allows you to enjoy the desert even more. Some tours also offer exclusive access to areas and activities not available on standard safaris. Desert Safari rates can vary depending on the specific package and the activities and services that are included in the tour. This Desert Safari Premium experience offers an elevated way to experience the desert and its culture, with an added level of comfort and luxury.
Things to note
- Pregnant Women or people suffering from backache are not recommended for this Tour.
- The pickup will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- The seating arrangement is as per availability and arranged by the guide at the time of boarding.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- No Luggage is allowed to be carried during any activity.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, live music, belly dancing and alcoholic beverages will not be available.
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 3 years old will be considered infants and do not need to pay for entry.
- Children aged 3 to 10 years old will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children over 10 years old will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- You will receive the ticket/voucher within 1 hour after placing the order.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Al Aweer Desert, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sharing Transfer: Between 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM - 5 Hours (Approx) Private Transfer: Between 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM - 5 Hours (Approx)
Also included in these Trip Stories
Chilling in Dubai
By Umang K
Two Day Thrills in Dubai
By Kavya K
Three Days in Dazzling Dubai
By Umang K
Explore the Best of Dubai in 4 Days
By Soumil Agarwal
Discovering Dubai: A Family Travel Experience
By Niharika Gupta
From Blossoms to Dunes
By Ruzzele Capilit
Review & Add to Cart