Qasr Al Watan
Good for Groups
- Access to the Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Complimentary access to Palace in Motion - 15 Mins Light Show (subject to availability)
- Guests should bring a printed copy of their e-ticket and proceed directly to the turnstiles, where they can scan their ticket to gain entry. Guests are required to go through the security screening process to enter the premises and the Operator has the right to check the identity by bringing original government photo identification or the credit card used to purchase the ticket.
- This ticket allows for a single general admission entry to Qasr Al Watan palace, gardens, visitor center and all public areas within the palace.
- The purchased general admission ticket does not include a tour, if guest wishes to upgrade the ticket, they can visit the ticket counter at the palace entrance and/or visitor center.
- Guests are not allowed to bring outside food or drinks into Qasr Al Watan.
- Guests must keep the ticket with them throughout their visit, as it will be required to be shown at multiple check points, otherwise, entry may be denied.
- Some zones, attractions, shows or outlets may be unavailable during the visit.
- As Qasr Al Watan is an official state venue, there may be unexpected closures, non-dated tickets do not guarantee entry, and there will be no refund if Qasr Al Watan is closed on your intended travel date.
- The Operator may deny admission or remove you from Qasr Al Watan for any reason.
- Non-commercial photography and filming are encouraged and allowed in all areas, excluding the use of wearable devices inside the Palace or Palace grounds.
- There are no cloakroom or locker facilities available on the Palace grounds. Visitors are encouraged to leave their excess belongings at home or in their vehicles.
- In consideration for other visitors, mobile phones must be switched to silent.
- There are prayer rooms available for both men and women at the Visitor Centre and Zayed Gate.
- There will be no refund for partially used services and in case a guest does not show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider has the right to charge a 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider is not liable if any part of the attraction is not operational due to technical issues or weather conditions.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- Children under 4 years old will be considered infants and do not need to pay for entry.
- Children aged 4 to 17 years old will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children over 17 years old will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 48 hours prior to participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Al Ras Al Akhdar - Abu Dhabi
- Everyday: 11:00 AM to 06:30 PM