Royal Palace of Madrid Skip-The-Line Tickets And Guided Visit
- 2 hours
- Good for Groups
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Royal Palace skip-the-line tickets
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Guided tour
Get ready to discover one of the most memorable royal castles of Europe! The Royal Palace of Madrid used to be the official residence of the Spanish royal family. Nowadays, the palace is also used exclusively for receptions, ceremonies, and official events. The palace is also called Palacio de Oriente, due to its close proximity to the Plaza de Oriente square, which is on the east side of the palace. This experience includes skip-the-line tickets to access to the palace and accompanied by a professional guide you'll visit the highlights of this royal castle, such as the grandiose, well preserved and stylish official lounges, the royal armories with its world-famous collections, and the royal pharmacy characterized by hundreds of bottles of different shapes and sizes that will make you go back in time. If you are planning to admire the impressive architecture, discover the lifestyle of the monarchy and learn more about Spanish history you can't miss this opportunity.
Things to note
- Wheelchair accessible
Policies and Key info
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Plaza de Isabel II, 8, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Operating Hours: Monday: 10AM – 6PM Tuesday: 10AM – 6PM Wednesday: 10AM – 6PM Thursday: 10AM – 6PM Friday: 10AM – 6PM Saturday: 10AM – 6PM Sunday: 10AM – 6PM
Review and Confirm