- 8 - 9 Hours
- Good for Families
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Entry to the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort (Ticket Type as per Selection from Options).
- Snow Classic:
- Full day and unlimited access to Snow Park,
- Snow Cavern, Tobogganing, Giant Ball, Bob sled, Tubing Run and Bump Car
- One-time Ride Chairlift
- One-time Ride Mountain Thriller
- Snow Plus:
- Full day and unlimited access to Snow Park, Snow Cavern and Tobogganing, Giant Ball, Bob sledge, Tubing Run, and Bump Car
- Unlimited Mountain Thriller
- Unlimited ride of the chairlift
- Locker provided
- Select one experience:
- 2 hours on the slope ( skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope ) OR
- Two rides of the Snow Bullet (zipline)
- 2 hours Slope Session:
- 2 hours skiing/snowboarding session (Skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope)
- Winter Gears provided (jackets, trousers, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard and poles).
- Access to the snow park is not included
- Full-day Slope Session :
- Full day and multiple entries to slope to ski or snowboard (Skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope)
- Winter gears provided - jackets, trousers, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard and poles, except the hat.
- Access to the snow park is not included
- Fleece gloves
- Snow Premium:
- Unlimited snow fun activities and rides (Tobogganing, Bobsled, Tubing Run, Snow Bumpers, Zorb Ball, Chairlift, Mountain thriller, Snow Bullet)
- Penguin-Friend Encounter (40 mins.)
- Slope Day Pass (experienced skier or snowboarder) or 1 Hour Discovery Lesson (Never Skied or Snowboarded before) (Any One)
- Hand warmers, Regular clothing and equipment, jacket, trouser, disposable socks, snow/ski/snowboard boots and Waterproof gloves will be provided.
Dubai is known for its unique and diverse range of experiences that cater to everyone. If you're feeling spontaneous or want to escape the heat, Ski Dubai is a great option. It's an indoor ski resort located in the desert and is the largest of its kind in the Middle East. You can experience winter in the desert by skiing or snowboarding on its slopes, which are suitable for all ages and skill levels. If you're a fan of Christmas and snow, Ski Dubai is a must-visit. Explore this exhilarating hidden gem tucked away within the renowned Dubai’s eclectic Mall of the Emirates. What could be better than a play park for your favourite winter pursuits? Skiing, snowboarding, bobsledding, or tobogganing – you name it, it’s all here! Relish its picturesque mountain-themed setting, along with an expansive snow park and five slopes of different, thrilling sizes that cater to winter sports enthusiasts of all ages, tastes, and levels. Penguin lovers, buy a polar express pass to meet your finned friends! Spend 40 precious minutes gently interacting up close and personal with the adorable Gentoo and King penguins and watch them play happily underwater. Don’t let the frostbite. Take advantage of all the necessary winter garb the park provides: from jackets, helmets, and gloves to socks & boots. And as a goodie bag and token of all the fun you experience at Ski Dubai, you get to keep the gloves and socks on departure! What are you waiting for? Come sledding with us! No need to mope over the heat - race your friends and family down the slopes instead!
Things to note
- This booking voucher is only for booking attraction entrance.
- Guests must download their ticket from the Booking Admin Panel before entering Ski Dubai.
- Guests must carry a hard copy of the downloaded ticket, which will be presented at the entrance for entry.
- Unacceptable behavior will result in eviction from the venue.
- On entering the premises of Ski Dubai, guests are deemed to agree to comply with the Rules and Regulations and follow all directions and instructions.
- Ski Dubai reserves the right to remove any guest who does not meet the minimum skill requirements for the slopes. Decisions on whether a guest meets these requirements will be made by Ski Dubai alone. Ski Dubai has the discretion to determine whether or not a refund will be given in such cases.
- Ski Dubai has a cold climate. Access to the cold areas is only permitted with a valid pass and proper winter clothing. Guests must be able to present their pass when asked. Children under the age of 12 are required to wear helmets and helmets are mandatory for all features such as jumps, rails and rides.
- Ski Dubai reserves the right to refuse admission to the Snow School if guests are late or inappropriately attired. No refund or transfer will be considered.
- Instruction on the slopes can only be carried out by certified Ski Dubai instructors.
- Entry to the cold side, use of the lifts and all other rides is at the guest's own risk. Ski Dubai takes no responsibility for personal injury, injury to others, and damage to personal equipment, clothing and effects, or lost or stolen belongings. It is the guest's responsibility to recognize their own abilities and act accordingly.
- Ski Dubai is a non-smoking environment and smoking is prohibited anywhere within the premises.
- Drinking and eating in the cold side is only permitted at the Avalanche Café and on the St. Moritz Café terrace.
- In the interest of security, Ski Dubai retains the right to check guest bags.
- Ski Dubai does have a first aid clinic available for basic first aid administration and minor injuries.
- Some rides and features require height and weight restrictions.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- Special Note:
- Carry your original passport copy
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed for this activity.
- Children from 2 to 12 years old will be classified as "Child."
- Children over 12 years old will be charged adult rates.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Ski Dubai, Mall of the Emirates
- Monday to Friday -10:00 AM to 01:00 AM, Saturday & Sunday – 09:00 AM to 01:00 AM
Also included in these Touristors
Also included in these Trip Stories
72 Hours of Fun (3 Days Itinerary)
By Natasha Moyo
“Dubai Fam Jam”
By Kavya K
A much awaited Dubai Trip
By Natasha Moyo
Snow Day-cation OLD
By Kavya K
By Arsalan Patel
Three Days in Dazzling Dubai
By Umang K
The cold never bothered me anyway
By Ruzzele Capilit
Discovering Dubai: A Family Travel Experience
By Niharika Gupta
Review and Confirm