Whitney Museum of American Art express tickets
Good for Groups
- Express entry ticket
- Access to temporary exhibition
Current exhibition highlights:
The Whitney’s Collection: Selections from 1900 to 1965 - Ongoing
Iconic works by Edward Hopper, Georgia O’Keeffe, Andy Warhol and more are now on view in The Whitney’s Collection: Selections from 1900 to 1965. This multi-year presentation also features a new panoramic installation of Calder's Circus. New York magazine calls it “one of the most beloved, fun, and radical works of 20th-century American art.”
- You can use the tickets as soon as you receive them
- Food and drinks cannot be consumed in the galleries (but you will find a restaurant and cafe inside the museum)
- Please do not touch the works of art on display
- Photography is allowed in the galleries for personal use. However, tripods, flashes and selfie sticks are forbidden
- Pets are not allowed in the gallery except for service animals
- The use of charcoal, pastels, permanent markers and watercolor or oil paint is not allowed in the galleries
- Please deposit any items larger than 11 x 15 x 5 inches in the coat check during your visit
- Large luggage may not be accepted
- Backpacks must be removed and carried
- Umbrellas must be checked or placed in a protective bag supplied by the Museum
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are not permitted anywhere within the building
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Whitney Museum of American Art - 99 Gansevoort Street, New York, NY 10014
- Please confirm the updated timings with your tour operator.