Dubai is commonly known for its eccentricity - catering to everyone with its surreal mix of experiences, so you’re never stuck wondering what to do. Feeling a bit random today? Or are you overwhelmed by the heat? Try skiing in the desert! Yes, that’s right. Experience -4 degrees in this winter wonderland. If you’re a Christmas lover, you’re surely in your element! Snow, glorious snow! Ski Dubai – an exclusive skiing facility, the largest of its kind in the whole of the Middle East. Explore this exhilarating hidden gem tucked away within the renowned Dubai’s eclectic Mall of the Emirates. What could be better than a play park for your favourite winter pursuits? Skiing, snowboarding, bobsledding, or tobogganing – you name it, it’s all here! Relish its picturesque mountain-themed setting, along with an expansive snow park and five slopes of different, thrilling sizes that cater to winter sports enthusiasts of all ages, tastes, and levels. Penguin lovers, buy a polar express pass to meet your finned friends! Spend 40 precious minutes gently interacting up close and personal with the adorable Gentoo and King penguins and watch them play happily underwater. Don’t let the frostbite. Take advantage of all the necessary winter garb the park provides: from jackets, helmets, and gloves to socks & boots. And as a goodie bag and token of all the fun you experience at Ski Dubai, you get to keep the gloves and socks on departure! What are you waiting for? Come sledding with us! No need to mope over the heat - race your friends and family down the slopes instead!
- Entry to the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort (Ticket Type as per Selection from Options).
- Snow Classic:
- Full day and unlimited access to Snow Park,
- Snow Cavern, Tobogganing, Giant Ball, Bob sled, Tubing Run and Bump Car
- One-time Ride Chairlift
- One-time Ride Mountain Thriller
- Snow Plus:
- Full day and unlimited access to Snow Park, Snow Cavern and Tobogganing, Giant Ball, Bob sledge, Tubing Run, and Bump Car
- Unlimited Mountain Thriller
- Unlimited ride of the chairlift
- Locker provided
- Select one experience:
- 2 hours on the slope ( skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope ) OR
- Two rides of the Snow Bullet (zipline)
- 2 hours Slope Session:
- 2 hours skiing/snowboarding session (Skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope)
- Winter Gears provided (jackets, trousers, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard and poles).
- Access to the snow park is not included
- Full-day Slope Session :
- Full day and multiple entries to slope to ski or snowboard (Skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope)
- Winter gears provided - jackets, trousers, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard and poles, except the hat.
- Access to the snow park is not included
- Fleece gloves
- Snow Premium:
- Unlimited snow fun activities and rides (Tobogganing, Bobsled, Tubing Run, Snow Bumpers, Zorb Ball, Chairlift, Mountain thriller, Snow Bullet)
- Penguin-Friend Encounter (40 mins.)
- Slope Day Pass (experienced skier or snowboarder) or 1 Hour Discovery Lesson (Never Skied or Snowboarded before) (Any One)
- Hand warmers, Regular clothing and equipment, jacket, trouser, disposable socks, snow/ski/snowboard boots and Waterproof gloves will be provided.
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket from Booking Admin Panel upon entry to Ski Dubai and carry the ticket separately.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Unacceptable behavior will result in eviction from the
- On entering the premises of Ski Dubai, guests are deemed to agree to comply with the Rules and Regulations and follow all directions and instructions.
- Ski Dubai reserves the right to ask any guest to leave the slope if the guest is deemed unable to meet the minimum skill requirements. Such decisions will be made by Ski Dubai based on its sole and absolute judgment. Refunds will be determined at Ski Dubai's discretion.
- Ski Dubai is a cold environment. Entry to the cold side is only possible with a valid pass and appropriate winter attire. Guests must be able to display their pass upon request. Helmets must be worn by children up to the age of 12 and are compulsory for the use of all features (jumps, rails and any rides that require you to do so).
- Ski Dubai reserves the right to refuse admission to the Snow School if guests are late or inappropriately attired. No refund or transfer will be considered.
- Instruction on the slopes can only be carried out by certified Ski Dubai instructors.
- Entry to the cold side, use of the lifts and all other rides is at the guest's own risk. Ski Dubai takes no responsibility for personal injury, injury to others, and damage to personal equipment, clothing and effects, or lost or stolen belongings. It is the guest's responsibility to recognize their own abilities and act accordingly.
- Ski Dubai is a non-smoking environment and smoking is prohibited anywhere within the premises.
- Drinking and eating in the cold side is only permitted at the Avalanche Café and on the St. Moritz Café terrace.
- In the interest of security, Ski Dubai retains the right to check guest bags.
- Ski Dubai does have a first aid clinic available for basic first aid administration and minor injuries.
- Some rides and features require height and weight restrictions.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Abu Dhabi Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- Special Note:
- Carry your original passport copy
Location and Timings
Ski Dubai, Mall of the Emirates
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure will be eligible for full refund.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children below 2 years of age are not allowed for this activity
- Children from 2 to 12 years will be considered as Child
- Children above 12 years will be charged Adult Rates
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.