There’s a certain magic that fizzes through the air at the Palace and Gardens of Versailles. Hidden away from the modern world, this majestic European castle on the outskirts of Paris is a perfectly preserved example of the reckless extravagance of the French monarchy. It is Parisian life at its most luxurious! This tour will allow you to step back in time and soak up the history and beauty of Versailles as you follow your expert guide from one spectacular room to the next. Marvel at its incredible array of fine art and intricate architecture as you work your way through the highlights of the castle including the Coronation Room and the Hall of Mirrors. And just when you think that you've seen all that the Palace of Versailles has to offer, you’ll step outside and see the famous manicured gardens that surround the castle which are over 1,800 acres in size. If you want to make your visit to Versailles extra special, book your visit on one of the days that the famous Versailles Fountain Show or Musical Gardens is running (check the dates in the When section). The Versailles Fountain Show is a wonderful musical event held in the exclusive groves, designed by André Le Nôtre. Watch fountains erupt to the sounds of a cello at the Fountain Show or just be enchanted by the simple beauty of classical music played in beautiful surroundings during the Musical Gardens event.
- Fountain show or musical gardens ticket and reservation (if selected)
- Escorted train travel from central Paris and roundtrip train ticket
- Please note that all visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask in the Palace of Versailles.
- Please make sure to bring your own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied
- Social distancing rules and preventive measures must be respected
- This service ends at the Palace of Versailles. You will be provided with a return train to Paris
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments Photography is permitted throughout the tour without a flash
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited
- Please note that Musical Gardens and Fountain show may be subject to last minute schedule changes that are not under our control.
Location and Timings
Invalides, 75007 Paris, France
- The tour can include the fountains show and musical gardens depending on dates.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.