Dubai is one of the best cities to visit in the world. Popularly known as the playground of the rich, many travellers cross the city off their list thinking it’s too expensive to visit, but that’s not the case if you trust kitmytrip as your trip companion. We help you enjoy the best slice of Dubai within your budget range. The city of Dubai is filled with numerous attractions and city sightseeing Dubai is done best with our special Bus tour. We ensure you enjoy all the city’s best attractions up close, and personal without having to deal with shuffling cabs and paying huge amounts for the transportation. Our bus tour takes you to various attractions of Dubai across different routes along with a recorded commentary of all the famous attractions of the city explaining to you the history and story behind the famous places. Our bus tours are solely designed to extensively cover over 44 attractions, Enjoy the might of Burj Khalifa, vibrance of the ancient souks, DIFC, Sheikh Zayed Road, Burj Al Arab, Madinat Jumeirah, Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and many more. We encompass the best of Dubai just for you and at your own convenience. Our bus tour also gives you a hop-on and hop-off facility wherein you get bus passes valid for 1, 2, 3, and 7 days to enjoy the attractions you like. Get off at the attraction of your choice to explore more hop on to another bus and continue your journey. We have a hop-on and hop-off in all of the major malls of Dubai so you can get down to shop at your heart’s content and then hop on again for more exploration. Our buses have two decks. The lower deck is air-conditioned to beat the summer heat while you enjoy the trip and for the ones in love with the wind, we have the upper deck. All our tickets come with night tours included, so there’s no end to enjoyment with us. Wait no more and hop on.
- City Sightseeing (Routes depend on Ticket selection)
- 3 Guided Walking Tours
- Ticket Validity 1 day / 3 days / 7 days / Night Tour (Timing Validity depends on Ticket selection )
- Dhow Cruise Creek Tour
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House
- Dubai Abra Water Taxi
- 6 Museums (Dubai, Poet, Camel, Horse, Coin, Architect)
- COSTA Primo hot or iced coffee
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- A Photo Id will be required at the boarding point for the identification.
- You are required to carry a hard copy of the Ticket at the time of your Tour. It needs to be presented at the Counter.
- You must keep your ticket safe. If you are found travelling without a valid ticket, you will be charged the full ticket price for a replacement ticket.
- Please take care of all personal property. The tour operator will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct or consequential.
- For safety reasons, all customers on the upper deck of a bus are required to remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under 5 may travel for free if accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult:1 child) as long as the child does not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger.
- Sightseeing Dubai reserves the right to vary such departure points and times without notice, as circumstances require.
- Sightseeing Dubai reserves the right to operate closed-top double-decker buses from time to time, especially in bad weather.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge a 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- This is a booking voucher only so in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is a must to carry the ticket separately.
Location and Timings
Ground Floor main Entrance, The Dubai Mall, Financial Centre Road
- City Sightseeing Start Time is 09:00 am
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- Children under 6 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 6 to 11 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.