A 30-minute session of flyboarding in Dubai offers the sheer thrill of being suspended over the sea. Despite relatively a new water adventure invented only in 2011, this sport – designed and developed by the popular Jet Ski racer Franky Zapata – is already a favourite of celebs like Leonardo di Caprio. Imagine a wakeboard or hoverboard with the ability to fly! This is exactly what you can expect from a fly board. It contains boots that strap the rider onto its platform. The real thrill begins when a jet ski or a purpose-built personal watercraft pumps water into this board via a flexible hose of some 10 metres, thereby propelling the rider aloft. With the pressure of the jet-ski being controlled by a certified operator, the riders will have the flexibility to change directions and perform several tricks, such as diving like a dolphin, soaring in the air, and even challenging gravity similar to a superman. Categorised as extreme water activity, flyboarding is safe though, typically allowing adventurists to get up on its platform within 10 to 15 minutes after the training and briefing of instructions.
- 20 Min Fly board Ride in Dubai Beach
- Safety Gears
- Instructions for the device use will be provided by the Instructor
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Private Transportation option selected)
- This is an exhilarating yet absolutely fun-filled and safe water activity which you can try on your Dubai holiday.
- This allows you to ride a fly board which is attached to a powerful water craft.
- Being the water craft controlled by an expert trainer, this lets you enjoy this activity as per your desired speed and skill levels.
- You’ll get to soar high or fly like a super hero and even perform some tricks such as back flip during this heart-racing water sport during the ride.
- With the expert guidance of a professional instructor, this is ideal for all including beginners and kids above 12 years.
- This is not all about fun and thrill; it also treats you with the most spellbinding and unobstructed views of the Arabian coastline and marvelous sights along it.
- Besides Flyboard, you’ll be provided all safety gear including helmet, life jacket etc.
- We’re a one-stop center for all your favorite activities.
Location and Timings
If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team.
- Without Transfer: Activity Starting Time is 10:00 am - 30 Minutes (Approx)
- Private Transfer: Between 9:30 am to 10:00 am - 2 - 3 Hours (Approx)
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 12 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 12 to 17 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 17 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.