Appreciate green. See it in a whole new light with Green Planet, a real oasis in the desert, recreating an unbelievable South American Amazon rainforest ecosystem. This jungle feels like a soft, comforting whisper. A safe haven. Designed down to the minutest detail with incredibly realistic rainforest features, a visit to Green Planet will transport you to an authentic tropical forest. Bang in the centre of its kaleidoscopic glass biodome unfurls a 25-metre-high artificial Kapok-style tree, sprawling out to mirror the ‘tree of life’ symbol, cumulated of vines and figs, it’s the largest of its kind in the world and acts as a life-sustaining shelter to its family of exotic plants, animal, and bird species. A scintillating waterfall attached to the tree is the defining compliment of the piece, as it soothes the air with its charming, cool mist. Not only are all these sights optical treats if you’re a fan of architecture, but you’ll also surely appreciate the intricate detailing of this dome, developed by Meraas and operated by ZoOceanarium Group. It has an elegant cylinder shape, with its exterior reminiscent of a folded piece of origami paper. Let's meet the inhabitants, shall we? Plant & animal lovers, make friends with over 3000 unique species of captivating flora and fauna that thrive here, from coy nocturnal porcupines to cool crocodiles, lizards, and snakes. Not to mention some of the stunning birds you’ll spot freely flying overhead - hyacinth macaw and toco toucan with wonderful, bold orange beaks. And, if you need to chill and catch your breath, stop by the sloths – they’ll teach you a thing or two. Where do all these wonderful beings reside? Lurking within four wonderful levels to explore: the Flooded Rainforest, Forest Floor, the Midstory, and the Canopy. You’re sure to find some incredible surprises at every turn, from the Australian Walkabout and the Bat Cave to the Sloth Encounter, Sugar Glider Encounter and Reptile Encounter. What’s more, you may even get to touch and/or hold a real python – trembling! If you get peckish, don’t fret – there’s a quirky café to the rescue. Grab a bite in the TGP [The Green Planet], a rainforest-themed cosy eatery for organic eats, deliciously energising smoothies, and burgers & pizza for the little ones who leave the salad; till last! There’s also a playpark by the café if they get restless. The whole family is happy!
- Admission Ticket(s)
- This is a booking voucher only so in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to carry the ticket separately.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- Park Terms and Conditions:
- All guests entering The Green Planet are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by The Green Planet Management.
- Entry into The Green Planet is only possible with a valid ticket. Guests must be able to present their ticket upon request.
- Children must be supervised always, by an adult or someone 16 yrs or older. Adults are responsible for the care and conduct of the child in their care.
- The Green Planet reserves the right to change adult age requirements should they believe a child/s requires additional supervision.
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by The Green Planet team members.
- Food and beverage are not allowed inside the facility.
- The Green Planet reserves the right to temporarily close the facility for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. The Green Planet is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
- The Green Planet is a smoke-free facility.
- Guests can be held responsible for damage to The Green Planet property and damage to the person or property of other guests.
- Respectful attire must be worn always. The Green Planet reserves the right to refuse admittance to guests with inappropriate attire.
- The Green Planet management reserves the right to refuse admission or reject a valid ticket holding guest, if in the management's opinion, that guest may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and animals or affect their enjoyment within The Green Planet and / or affect the normal operation of The Green Planet.
- The Green Planet management accepts no liability and is fully and effectively indemnified by the ticket holding guests always against any liability which includes but is not limited to losses, costs, claims, demands, actions, damages, legal and other professional fees and expenses.
- The Green Planet is bound to UAE rules and laws and will follow the justice system as instituted by the UAE.
- For the health and safety of our plants and animals, please refrain from touching, handling, feeding or harassing these delicate species.
- Please be aware that we regularly maintain a temperature of 24-27 Degrees Celsius and maintain a humidity level of approximately 75%
- We do allow selfie sticks and standard tripods at our discretion (Without flash).
Location and Timings
City Walk - Al Wasl - Dubai
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (Sunday - Saturday) - 8 Hours (Approx)
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.