Suave, on your lavish cruise of the notoriously glamourous Dubai Mall, the whole family is blinged out after relinquishing the window shop. But, unsuspecting, it is a world of ultimate fantasy. Do you think your new look is enough? Try a deeper look into Dubai and your wildest dreams as you explore the VR Park, the Middle East’s first and largest of its kind. Drop it all - your peaceful stroll, the golden, soft flicks of your eyes after observing the angelic landscape of, yes, a shopping mall- but one like no other. You’ve no idea what you're in for, but that’s only reeling you further in. Ah, here comes the begging. “Please, can we go, please?” The kids won’t be able to contain their excitement; don’t worry, you can chime in once the catharsis takes effect, as you discover there’s plenty for the adults to relish in too! 18 exhilarating rides, pick your genre -- adventure, horror, thriller, sci-fi – you name it. Many proudly capture the essence of Dubai itself. Nose-dive with faith that plummeting from the majestic Burj Khalifa will satisfy your appetite for danger. For those ready to giggle at your loved ones' determination to be on top, there are multiplayer options available to stir up laughter for the whole family. Let’s hope it's not you, though. Test your luck, as calmly as you can, with a laser-tag experience: ‘The Raft & Hologate’. To take a breather of your own after all of this, further extend the happiness as you enjoy watching the little ones chase mischievous, wacky ‘rabbits’ with the playful ‘Virtual Rabbids’ game- which children sensitive to overly extremist action will appreciate. I’ve only grasped on a few of the amazing realties available. Whether you choose to be a drag racer, dune-basher, or better yet, a mysterious jeep-ranger of the future, navigating a 4W in the stern, intoxicating Dubai Desert lands [that is, if you pass her gatekeepers – a venomous fury of scorpions, spiders & snakes!] You’ll better understand why we dare to dream. There are plenty of stories to be created and retold time and time again; come and shift with us.
- 275 credit points to use on all games and attractions in the park
- VR Park card (worth AED 5 ($1.3) to be purchased separately on the counter upon entry)
- Other personal expenses
- Arcade game
- Minimum height for adults should be over 120 cm and for children should be under 120 cm.
- VR Park is not responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
- Ticket prices are the same for all ages.
- No outside food is allowed inside the VR Park.
- Tickets issued cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
Location and Timings
Level 2, The Dubai Mall - Dubai
- Sunday to Thursday - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday - 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.