Get excited! Tour guides are ready to make you fall in love with London. With 47 stops around one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Big Bus Tours London is the ideal way to spend time on your visit to the city. Four routes (all included in your ticket) intertwine to create a route around the capital which encompasses all the most iconic London sites including the Tower of London, the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and so much more. Catch all the banter, stories and intriguing history told from the perspective of someone who lives and breathes London. On our red, blue, orange and green route, you can plug in, sit back and relax, listening to our engaging recorded commentary in a choice of 12 languages. You’ll also be able to take advantage of an included walking tour along the famous Mall, through St James’ Park and on to Horse Guard’s Parade, and because we’re so kind - see the city from a softer perspective with an included river cruise. This is a Hop-on and hop-off service, do so as you please and as much as you like throughout the day, so you can plan your time exactly as you want and make those spontaneous trips closer toward the sights that truly catch your eye. Big Bus Tours London really does give you the most flexible sightseeing experience in the city. What are you waiting for? Book today!
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour for 24 hours (Classic), 48 hours (Premium) or 72 hours (Premium Plus)
- Thames river cruise (single or return depending on option selected)
- Evening Tour (included in the Premium or Premium Plus tickets)
- Learn about and discover the most diverse plant collection in the world
- Walk 18 meters above the forest floor as you peer down at the trees below
- Escape to the famous Palm House as the perfect repose from the bustle of London
- Walk through the beautiful grounds of London's largest UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ticket valid for one day
- This venue has updated its safety regulations to reflect the new COVID-19 guidelines. Please see the voucher for further information
- Please arrive within 45 minutes of your time slot in order to be admitted
Location and Timings
London, United Kingdom
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your participation date.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.