Ultimate serenity. Marvel at the spellbinding Dubai fountain show, the largest performing fountain in the world. Music lovers will appreciate the Arabic melodies which spring the action to life. Immerse yourself in its brilliantly choreographed extravaganza where water reaches up to an outstanding height of 500 feet (equal to a 50-storey building), captivating for the whole family. Shimmering lights compliment the beauty of water, reciting Dubai’s ode to the liquid’s radiance. Unmistakably, this show is an experience open for all, to be enjoyed at your leisure. However, if you desire to drift even closer to interact with the work of art, float by on a special lake ride, where we nature fanatics can be in our element. Nurture your senses and be one with the flow as you’ll want to capture this stunning spectacle up close.
- Sail across Burj Lake aboard a traditional abra
- Spectacle the largest-of-its-kind choreographed fountain show
- Be in awe at this water show featuring over 6500 WET super lights
- Enjoy an up-close view of architectural delights like Burj Khalifa
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge a 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Location and Timings
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai
- From 06:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 4 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.