This evening bike tour with Seine river cruise takes you to the best-lit monuments in Paris and then on a 1hr Seine River Cruise, to share the most beautiful views of the "City of Lights"! Among other things you'll discover the wonders of the Louvre's great glass pyramid, the deluxe of the Champs-Elysées, and marvel at the Eiffel Tower's illuminations as it twinkles at night! Then boarding the boat you'll cruise under enchanting bridges such as the gilded Pont Alexandre III and the oldest bridge in Paris, the Pont Neuf. All the while your guide will share fun facts and local insights into Paris.
- Helmet (optional)
- Boat ticket
- During certain months the sun does not set until quite late, so this tour can end up taking place partially in the day light
- This is an outdoor activity, please dress according to the weather: gloves and hats in winter - no flip flaps in summer
- The tour ends around 11:30PM at Place Saint-Michel.
- The Paris Metro runs until 1AM on weekdays and on Friday + Saturday nights until 2AM.
- Boat cruise tickets included in tour price
Location and Timings
7B Place Saint-Michel, 75006 Paris, France
- From April 1st to October 31st - Daily at 7:30pm
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.