Explore the mysterious underground world of the Catacombs in Paris on this 1.5-hour guided tour! You'll meet your guide and head underground to enjoy a narrated tour of the tombs. You'll hear the history behind this labyrinth of tunnels, which contains the bones of more than six million people. In this tour, you’ll have plenty of chances to ask questions of your guide as you walk through the tunnels, some are only accessible by guided tour! It’s a unique opportunity to see a side of Paris most people do not have the time or opportunity to see. The tour will finish right back at the street level from the same stairs where you began.
- Guided tour
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Not recommended for individuals with claustrophobia
- Not accessible to wheelchairs, strollers or baby carriages
- The Catacombs are wet, dirty, and slippery and 14°c year-round, please bring a sweater and wear comfortable shoes
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour
- There are 130 steps to walk down and 80 fairly steep steps to climb to the exit
Location and Timings
Catacombs of Paris, 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris
- Tuesday to Sunday
- Several departures available daily. Please check the calendar to see availabilities
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.