Join this full-day tour and discover the beauties of the Alps!
You will catch your train from Milan Central Station and reach Domodossola, the last Italian frontier before the Swiss border, where you will take the ‘Green Train of the Alps’.
The train will take you to a 2-hours journey through the most beautiful and breathtaking panoramas and your guide will reveal you all the secrets of the Swiss mountains.
You will reach Spiez, on the shores of Lake Thun, where you will have lunch (not included) and depart on a cruise to Interlaken, on board of a steamboat. There you will take the best pictures of mountains Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, and Interlaken.
In the afternoon you will head back to Milan by train.
- Green train of the Alps (2nd class)
- Lake Cruise
- High-speed train from Milan
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional English speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problem
- A current valid passport to enter Switzerland is required on the day of travel
Location and Timings
Milan, Central Station, Piazza IV Novembre 20124 Milano MI
- Please confirm the updated timings with your tour operator.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.