Start your full day trip from Barcelona on a comfortable bus with a guide on board. Visit one of the biggest cities north of Barcelona: Girona, a medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and a stage where some chapters of one the seasons of the hit series Game of Thrones were shot. Girona is a monumental city where you can experience its 2000 years of history thanks to its fortified walls and the small streets of the old city center. There you will see Forca Vella, a Roman foundation and the medieval expansion of the walls during the centuries XIV and XV. You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the city center, visiting the Cathedral, with its well-preserved medieval streets that lead you towards the famous pastel-colored houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city center of Girona holds an important artistic heritage. You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city by yourself.
- Roundtrip in an air-conditioned coach
- Bilingual guide
- Guided walking tour in Girona
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Location and Timings
Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- All year round at 8.00am
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.