Visit the National Museum of Art of Catalonia and admire the best collection of Romanesque mural paintings in the world. Learn more about the most representative artists of Catalan Modernism, such as Gaudí or Casas. Gothic art, great European Renaissance and Baroque painters such as Tiziano or Velázquez, and the collection of photography which completes the collection. The museum is spread over two floors where you will find the rooms of the collection. Going up to the Rooftop Viewpoint is the perfect complement to this visit where you can enjoy extraordinary panoramic views of the city. The organization of temporary exhibitions and activities for a greater approach to art turns the museum into a center of dialogue and artistic debate. The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya is located in the Palau Nacional of Montjuïc, constructed for the International Exposition of 1929.
- Ticket to the museum (temporary exhibitions included)
- Guided tour
- You'll have the chance to download the APP Second Canvas with the floorplans, apps and virtual tours on your mobile phone to visit the museum on your own. You'll find all the information in the voucher after purchase
- Please note, the Rooftop Viewpoint will remain closed to the public until further notice
- The audio guide is available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese
- Free entrance: Saturdays from 3.00pm onwards; 18 May (the International day of Museums); 11 September (the national day of Catalonia); 24 September (Day of la Mercè)
Location and Timings
Palau Nacional of Montjuïc Meeting Point: The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya is located in the Palau Nacional of Montjuïc. Underground L1and L3 / Pl. Espanya; Buses 55, 150, 13, 37.
- Operation Hours:
- Tuesday to Sunday, 10.00am to 6.00pm (last entry at 5.00pm)
- Monday, closed, except public holidays
- Sunday and public holidays opening time: 10.00am to 3.00pm (last entry at 2.00pm)
- The ticket offices close 30
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.