The River Red Rover is an all-day hop-on, hop-off Thames River pass offering unlimited access to the river for 24 hours. You can hop on and hop off at any one of four piers, with open passage on any City Cruises sightseeing boats for a full day spent exploring the stunning sights of the Thames. With comfortable seats, hot and cold refreshments, guided commentary, friendly staff and (most importantly) uncompromised views from all-weather sightseeing boats, this is the best way to see the heart of London. What are you waiting for? Book today and make your visit to London that extra bit special.
- 24-hour tickets to hop-on-hop-off City Cruise boats
- Audio guide commentary subject to availability
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy unlimited access to the City Cruise's sightseeing boats for 24 hours on the River Thames
- Hop on or hop off from any one of four piers in the heart of London
- Discover the underwater world of the Sea Life London Aquarium
- Voucher must be printed and taken to the ticket kiosk for exchange prior to boarding
- Audio guide commentary on river cruises are available in 8 languages: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, English and Japanese
- Audio guides are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- The Sea Life London ticket is valid for single entry use within 48 hours of issue date
- Cruise and Sea Life tickets may be used on the same or different days
- To ensure the correct ticket option is selected, it is recommended to check Sea Life London Aquarium guidelines
- Attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier. They cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
Location and Timings
Westminster Pier: Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, London Eye Pier: The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK Tower Pier: Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK Greenwich Pier: King William Walk, East Greenwich, London SE10 9HT
- City Cruises sightseeing boats depart every 40 minutes with some additional services during peak periods
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.