Cyclists, a breath of fresh air awaits! Whether you’re London rookie or an experienced traveler, you will surely appreciate this energetic Royal London Bike tour, which is nothing short of a complete street overview of London with the most of not-to-miss sights covered. Let’s pedal into what you’re in for! Make new friends as you let yourself be guided through the heart of the city; learn and discuss Kings and Queens, parks and parliament, battles and heroes. And talking of the guidance, get ready to hear lots of fascinating and often seemingly absurd London stories from your experienced guide, who will do their best, with English charm and banter, to provide a superb personal experience while you are riding a comfortable bike through delightful London! You'll also have a break in Trafalgar Square where you can snack and enjoy a classic hearty pint in a traditional English pub (not included). Sights on this happy-go-lucky tour include: The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, The Royal Parks, Big Ben, Kensington Palace, Trafalgar Square, St. James Park, Hyde Park Corner, Churchill War Rooms, Kensington Gardens and the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain. Peaceful as they may seem, The Houses of Parliament, situated along the banks of the Thames River, is the staple of British Government - where the crucial decisions affecting the UK are taken. This of course is an absolute London must-see, which is covered over the course of your tour. Buckingham Palace, which is also on the itinerary, has been the official London residence of the Royal Family since Queen Victoria. This 661-room palace remained the royal resting-place of the monarchy throughout World War II, even after being hit seven times by German airstrikes. Trafalgar Square, a centre-stage bustling home to the National Gallery and Nelson's Column, is your glorious pit-stop for a short break where you can reflect on this special tour and ask your guide for additional information. Of course, a crown of the tour is the jewel Big Ben, which actually refers to the 13-tonne hour-bell within the clock tower - one more iconic symbol of London and another must-do on your bike tour! Home to the crypts of some of the British most famous citizens, Westminster Abbey is also the church where all British monarchs have been crowned since 1066. The building of the Abbey is itself a sight to behold and an architectural masterpiece. For a breath of fresh air there is no better place than the Royal Parks, which include Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Green Park, and St. James's Park. Here you will be able to have a refuge from the bustle of the big city! British culture and history lovers, you’re sure to love this prestigious Royal Bike tour. Find your freedom in the majestic centre of London and book today!
- Royal London bike tour with an expert guide
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Break by Trafalgar Square
- Lunch/drinks/snacks costs
- Tips (optional)
- Voucher must be printed and taken to the ticket kiosk for exchange prior to boarding
- Audio guide commentary on river cruises are available in 8 languages: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, English and Japanese
- Audio guides are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Madame Tussauds ticket is valid for single entry use within 48 hours of issue date
- Madame Tussauds and cruise tickets can be used on the same or different days
- To ensure the correct ticket option is selected, it is recommended to check Madame Tussaud's guidelines
- Attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier. They cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
- Enjoy unlimited access to the City Cruise's sightseeing boats for 24 hours on the River Thames
- Hop on or hop off from any one of four piers in the heart of London
- Enter the world of the rich and famous at Madame Tussauds
Location and Timings
Bayswater Rd, Bayswater, London W2 4SS, United Kingdom Meet your guide outside the exit of the Queensway Tube station (Central Line). Look for your guide by the red telephone boxes holding a sign which reads Fat Tire Tours and has a logo on it.
- Monday - 10:30 AM
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - Closed
- Thursday - 10:30 AM
- Friday - 10:30 AM
- Saturday - 10:30 AM
- Sunday - 10:30 AM
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.