Gothic beauty, an aesthete’s paradise. Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey’s rustic walls and bathe in the light of its delicate stained-glass windows. Immerse yourself in an audio-guided visit, communicating with the beautiful grounds by matter of presence and growth in uncovering its fascinating history. Discover where monarchs have been buried, crowned, and where Prince William married Kate Middleton in 2011. Sights also include: For the true poets and literature lovers, Poet's Corner - the soft and soulful resting place of Geoffrey Chaucer and Charles Dickens. Past this inspiring space, take a stroll by the lovely memorial stones and busts of William Shakespeare and Robert Burns. Royal family fans, your spot of choice would have to be the iconic Coronation Chair - the crowning seat for every monarch since 1308! That’s not all. There’s plenty more to see on arrival here; ensure you nurture your understanding of British arts, tradition and culture and book today.
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Audio guide
- Guided tour of the Abbey
- Enjoy unlimited access to the City Cruise's sightseeing boats for 24 hours on the River Thames
- Hop on or hop off from any one of four piers in the heart of London
- Join Shrek, Donkey, and all their friends for the fun and chaos of Shrek's Adventure!
- Voucher must be printed and taken to the ticket kiosk for exchange prior to boarding
- Audio guide commentary on river cruises are available in 8 languages: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, English and Japanese
- Audio guides are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Shrek’s Adventure! London ticket is valid for single entry use within 48 hours of issue date
- Shrek's Adventure! and cruise tickets can be used on the same or different days
- To ensure the correct ticket option is selected, it is recommended to check Shrek's Adventure Guidelines
- Attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier. They cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
Location and Timings
20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, United Kingdom
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.