The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the greatest museums in New York. Your trusty and knowledgeable guide will escort you through this private museum tour and will enlighten you with facts on history and works of art. The Met houses display an array of artifacts coming from Ancient Greece, Egypt, and modern art from Europe.
The tour starts off at the Great Hall before moving to the museum’s most notable galleries. With stops at the Medieval Gallery, the American and European wings you’ll see and learn about various iconic painters and paintings.
- Private tour
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Professional Art Historian guide
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management.
- When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time
Location and Timings
East Dr, New York, NY 10028, USA
- Please confirm the updated timings with your tour operator.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.