Big Bus Tour Dubai
Good for Families
24 Hours Confirmation
- Package with three routes to choose from.
- Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour.
- Recorded commentary in 12 languages.
- Access to Dubai’s Main Attractions
- Travel by an Open-Part, Double-Decker Bus
- You must bring the physical ticket in addition to this voucher when visiting an attraction, as this voucher only serves as a reservation confirmation.
- A Photo Id will be required at the Big Bus boarding point for the identification.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the entrance to gain entry.
- You are required to carry a hard copy of the Ticket at the time of your Tour. It needs to be presented at the Big Bus Counter.
- Please take care of all personal property. alike.io will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, direct or consequential.
- For safety reasons, all customers on the upper deck of a bus are required to remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children under 5 may travel for free if accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult:1 child) as long as the child does not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger.
- Big Bus reserves the right to vary such departure points and times without notice, as circumstances require.
- Big Bus reserves the right to operate closed-top double-decker buses from time to time, especially in bad weather.
- The consumption of alcohol is prohibited on the Services at all times.
- The service provider is not liable if any aspect of the attraction is unavailable due to technical issues or weather conditions.
- No refunds will be given for partially used services. If a guest fails to arrive at the designated time specified in the tour itinerary, the service provider has the right to charge a full no-show fee.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- Children under 5 years old will not be charged for entry as long as they do not occupy a seat that a fare-paying passenger could use.
- Children aged 5 to 15 years old will be considered children and will be charged the child rate.
- Children over 15 years old will be considered adults and will be charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 48 hours prior to participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- 10:00AM - 6:00PM