- 10 Hours
- Good for Families
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Full day access to 1 park or 2 parks depends on ticket selection.
Experience the vibrant culture and film industry of India at Bollywood Parks Dubai. This unique theme park offers a variety of exciting rides and attractions, live dance performances, and stunt shows. Get up close and personal with characters like Chulbul Pandey as they perform live dance routines, or watch as G.one and Prateek Subramanian take down Ra.one in the Ra.one-Unleashed 4D show. Groove to the beat of Rajasthani folk dance and music at the Lotus court stage, or shop for ethnic Indian souvenirs at Desi Emporium. Indulge in delicious food at Rock on Café or Victoria Station eatery, or take a ride on the world record-breaking Bollywood Sky flyer, the tallest swing ride in the world. With so much to see and do, Bollywood Parks Dubai is a must-visit destination for fans of Indian culture.
Things to note
- A photo ID is required for admission
- Pick-up available from Dubai hotels/residences only (other areas upon request for an additional charge)
- Transfer services only available if selected at time of booking
- Riverland Dubai is free to enter
- Dubai Parks and Resorts hours may vary during Ramadan
- No outdoor eating or drinking allowed during Ramadan
- Minimum 2 people required for activity with shared transfers
- Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, opposite Palm Jebel Ali in Dubai
- Please note:
- Bollywood Parks Dubai hours will change starting October 1, 2021: open from 12:00 PM to 09:00 PM on weekdays, until 10 PM on Thursdays and Fridays
- Park may reach capacity on holidays and guests may be asked to come back on a different day
- Shows included in Bollywood Parks ticket (stage and show times may change)
- Bollywood Entry - Dhol
- Bollywood Boulevard - Unity in Diversity
- Bollywood Boulevard - Unity in Diversity (Parade)
- Bollywood Boulevard - Jashn-E-Welcome
- Crossroads - Desi Pardesi
- Raj Mahal - JEJ, Muqabla, Flute, Desi Thumka, Magician, Dream Girls, BollyBoom, Andaaz-e-Aashiqui
- Cinemagic - ZNMD
- Ra One Unleashed - Shows
- Mumbai Express - Dhinchak Bollywood
- Rangmanch - South ka Tadka
- Rustic Ravine (Lagaan) - Puppet Show
- Stars on Steps - Mehfil-E-Ada
- Lotus Court - Kalbelia Dancers
- Jaan E Jigar Show
- Hall of Heros - Juggler
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and can enter for free
- Children aged 3 to 13 years old are considered children and will be charged the child rate
- Children over 13 years old are considered adults and will be charged the adult rate
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Dubai Parks and Resorts, Sheik Zayed Road, Dubai
- Sun to Thu: 02.00 PM to 10.00 PM Fri and Sat: 02.00 PM to 11.00 PM
Also included in these Trip Stories
Laid back in Dubai
By Abdalla A
Most Instagram friendly places in UAE
By Sharath Kumar
Image blog test
By Nikunj Patel S
My Magical Trip to Dubai
By Priya N
Review and Confirm