James Bond and Khai Islands Speedboat Day Tour from Phuket
- 9 Hours
- Good for Couples
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Experienced English speaking guide
- National park fee
- Snorkeling gears, life jackets
- Canoe rental service
- Buffet lunch, drinking water, soft drink and seasonal fruit
- Insurance provided by operator
- Round trip transfers (available in selected areas only)
Start your day with a tour expedition promising you adventurous water activities, speedboat rides, and marveling at landscapes across stunning islands. Famed for its presence in the James Bond film ‘The man with the golden gun’ in 1974, the Khao Phing-Kao and Khao Tapu Island are today called the James Bond Island. Hop on the speedboat from Phuket with your local amigo to take a tour of this famous island up close. You can sip on tropical drinks, sit on the luxury lounge and view the horizon of water as you make your way to the James Bond Islands. The large mangrove forests, puddle rock, greenery, and limestone stalactites make this pair of islands one of the most famous in the world. After a thorough visit to the Hollywood acclaimed James Bond Island, relax by the beach for a scintillating lunch buffet. Next, you hop on the speedboat to wander to the Khai Islands. This island has a picture-perfect view with its out-of-the-world panoramic view, clear blue waters, and white sand beaches. This is a perfect destination to go snorkeling, try kayaking, and relax by the beach while viewing the sunset. As the day descends the trip comes to an end. The speedboat drops you off at the Phuket shore.
Things to note
- Please note that the itinerary is for reference only and may subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions of the day
- 7:20am-8:20am hotel pick up8:30am check in at Royal Phuket Marina
- 9:30am snorkeling briefing and instruction, depart to Phang-nga Bay by speed boat
- 10:00am arrive at Panak Island sightseeing wonderful stalactites, cave, and lagoon
- 10:40am visit Khao Phing-kan and Khao Tapu (James Bond Island) where the James Bond 007: The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed
- 11:30am sightseeing along the great mangrove forest, visit ‘Puddle Rock’, see ancient paintings12:00pm enjoy quality lunch buffet on Panyi Island
- 1:30pm depart Panyi Island, enjoy canoeing in Hong Island’s mangrove forest
- 2:30pm visit Khai Island, go snorkeling or relax on the beach
- 5:00pm arrive at Royal Phuket Marina pier, hotel drop off
Policies and Key info
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your participation date.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
- 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Review and Confirm