KidZania Abu Dhabi
Good for Families
What to expect
- Entry passes to the world of Kids
- Over 80 role playing activities for the social development of your child.
- Supervisor’s guidance to help your child enjoy the educational city to the fullest
As a parent, you're probably familiar with the challenge of keeping your children engaged and entertained, especially while on vacation. Fortunately, Abu Dhabi, the capital Emirate of UAE, has a wealth of kid-friendly attractions, including the recently added KidZania. Located on Yas Island, KidZania Abu Dhabi features over 80 interactive games and attractions that involve role-playing. Children can try their hand at various professions, such as pilot, shopkeeper, astronaut, doctor, nurse, and truck driver, allowing them to experience different aspects of the real world. Essentially, this mini-city teaches children about life and social interaction in a fun and engaging way. This tour package includes access to KidZania Abu Dhabi, along with the support and guidance of a supervisor who ensures that kids make the most of their time at the theme park. While your kids immerse themselves in their chosen activities, you can relax and enjoy a soft drink at the lounge. At KidZania Abu Dhabi, your children can take on a variety of roles, from piloting a plane and working as a dentist or surgeon to baking cakes, cookies, or pizzas. They'll love the financial independence that comes with KidZania's currency, KidZos, which they can earn for all their hard work and spend as they wish. Although adults are not allowed inside the facility, you can rest assured that your children are safe, thanks to the wristbands that electronically connect you with them. The presence of trained and friendly staff, known as Zupervisors, makes it easy for your little ones to navigate and explore this miniature city. This is a fantastic opportunity for your children to learn, have fun, and gain confidence as they explore their interests and abilities.
Things to note
- Please carry valid Id proof/Passport along with you during the activity
- Adults are allowed entry only if they are accompanying at least 1 child.
- Children below 120 cm must be accompanied by an adult.
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed in the Kidzania Premises.
- Pets are Not Allowed
Policies and Key info
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 to 14 working days.
- Children under 1 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 2 to 3 will be considered as Toddler and charged Toddler rate.
- Children between age 4 to 16 will be considered as Child and charged Child rate.
- Children above age 17 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Yas Island, Yas West - Abu Dhabi
- Everyday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Last entry: 09:00 PM
Also included in these Trip Stories
Lets Make Memories Together: 4-Day Abu Dhabi Family Trip
By Arsalan Patel
Review & Add to Cart