Lunch Cruise on The River Thames
1 Hour 45 Mins
Good for Families
24 Hours Confirmation
- Two-course set lunch
- 1 hour and 45 minute river cruise
- Recorded commentary
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Prior to departure, it's advisable to visit the operator's website or social media for the most up-to-date departure details.
- Late arrivals cannot be accommodated or rescheduled for boarding and departure.
- This cruise isn't suitable for wheelchair users or motorized wheelchairs.
- Children under 2 years old can board without a seat or meal; charges apply if a seat and/or meal is needed.
- Inform the local supplier 48 hours before sailing for special dietary requirements. Menu details are available.
- Window tables accommodate up to two people only; all tables are fixed and cannot be combined.
- If the tickets are cancelled after booking, 100% charges will be applied.
- This attraction has a strict no cancellation policy and cancellation or refund requests will not be accepted.
- Children age 0 to 1 will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 2 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 13 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT
- Please check the calendar for departure days Cruise departs daily from Tower Pier at 11:45 AM with return to Tower Pier at 1:30 PM Passengers must be ready for boarding at 11:30 AM