Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Terrace
- 1 - 2 Hours
- Good for Families
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Entrance ticket to the 56th floor of Montparnasse Tower
Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic view of Paris! In just 38 seconds you'll find yourself suspended 200 meters above sea level admiring the most impressive monuments of the French capital. The 56th floor is protected from the wind and rain, heated in winter, and air-conditioned in summer, making visits comfortable regardless of the weather conditions. You'll also have the chance to enjoy an interactive tour with photos, movies, and games that will help you learn more about the history and culture of this amazing city.
Things to note
- Once inside the tower, you can stay there as long as you wish
- Visitors must take a flight of stairs to get from the 56th Floor to the terrace (70 steps approximately)
- The ticket is not valid on December 31 and January 1
Policies and Key info
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Tour Maine Montparnasse, Rue de l'Arrivée, 75015 Paris
- Everyday: 12:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Review and Confirm