Morning Tour of Versailles Palace and Gardens
Good for Groups
- Admission the Palace of Versailles and its gardens (except on certain dates for the gardens)
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Skip-the-line tickets
- We strongly advise against high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Access to the palace is challenging for those with reduced mobility
- Photography without flash is permitted inside the palace
- Tuesday mornings are not recommended due to the high number of visitors
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 48 hours prior to participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Paris CityVision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
- Tuesday to Sunday: Departure at 8.00 am Monday Closed